Infolink

AddToAny

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Blog Anniversary

Yum

Dear Readers,


With your blessings, this blog has completed 1 year today. The first recipe was posted on this very date last year and it was written with uncertain hands and doubtful mind. This was an amateur cook's first attempt to publish her simple recipes to the world. The journey since was exciting and is still continues. The first page views were exhilarating and it gave me confidence that there is some readers even for my humble blog. The page view continue to increase and it has reached about 100 odd per day which is fueling my effort to keep this blog active. I hope with your continuous patronage I will be able to continue serving you with some delicious yet easy to make healthy dishes for 100 years. 

 

I will again thank you for your support and seek your comments ( bouquet or brickbat ) for my posts.


Baisali

No comments :

Post a Comment